"The beauty of a woman is not in a facial mode but the true beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul.
It is the caring that she lovingly gives the passion that she shows.
The beauty of a woman grows with the passing years."
1. OASAP zip anklet, Hunger Games pin (Amazon), my journal (Gift).
2. Again, loving my OASAP zip anklet.
3. Some forgotten crystal necklaces that I dug out of my jewellery box.
4. The quartz on the chain: Waiheke Island Markets, other on the ribbon: Atrium on Elliot
5. Added my other bracelet from Cutey
What's your favourite piece of jewellery at the moment?