"All a woman needs is a good bath, clean clothes and for her hair to be combed"
- Hedy Lamarr
Learn how to make your own bath bombs in this DIY video! We think these would make the perfect christmas present, you can have lots of fun decorating them for friends.
This video was also a collab with fellow New Zealand Youtuber, Charli from CharliMarieTV! Since it's almost christmas, we decided to do DIY 'swap' video, where we each created something to send each other. Charli made us awesome earring holders, so make sure once you finished watching our video you head on over and check out her channel here
YOU WILL NEED:
- 250g cup of baking soda
- ½ cup of powdered citric acid
- ¾ cup of cornflower/cornstarch
- 1tsp water
- 1tsp oil
- Food colouring (we used pink and blue)
- Essential oils (We got ours from the Aromatherapy Company and chose one rose and one lemon scented)
- Molds (we used an old tennis ball and also some heart shaped chocolate molds)
We hope you enjoyed this video, remember to subscribe to our youtube channel here for more videos!